What is Mobile Banking? It is banking in the palm of your hand, wherever you are, anytime of the day or night and a smartphone not required.
With the app, you can transfer money (to any account you have access to), pay your bills, deposit a check, view your history and use Popmoney© to pay anyone with a cell phone number or email address . With our new quick balance feature you don't even have to log in see your balance, just tap the app.
Prefer the old fashioned way? Text 'Bal' or 'Hist' to our special number and the information is sent to your phone in seconds. What a great way to make sure you have enough in your account to cover a purchase.
Setting up alerts is easy. Want a text or email (or both) when your direct deposit hits your account, or maybe when your account drops below $10 or $10,000? Log in to Home Banking, Self Service, eAlerts to get started.
Mobile & Text Banking Set-Up
Mobile Banking is EASY to set up just log into Home Banking and link your account and phone: there's no requirement for a smartphone. Text banking is fast and easy!
- Login to your account via Home Banking.
- Click on the Self Service tab in Home Banking.
- In the Self Service area, select "Mobiliti".
- Click "OK".
- Check the box that says “I accept these Terms and Conditions” then click “Continue”.
- Choose the services that you want. The apps will be downloaded from a link sent to your phone. Check the boxes for other service on the right (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, Alerts). A comparison of services is found at the bottom of the page.
- If you chose "Mobile Browser", "Text", or "Alerts", you will need to select your time zone and the accounts to use for these services. The “Mobile Banking Nickname” is used for texting and should be very short. Click "Continue".
- Enter your cell phone number to receive an activation code via text. Click "Continue".
- Enter the activation code into the specified box on Online Branch and click “Activate”.
- It will then tell you that activation has been successful and will text you instructions on how to access the services.
- If you have a smart phone, you should bookmark the Mobile Browser link.
Go to main navigation