We currently have a position open in Flagstaff, AZ
Consumer loan officer applicants must have experience in auto, personal and home equity lending. We are looking for individual who wants to join an awesome team.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing/funding/booking of all types of Consumer Lending products – vehicle, personal loans, and home equity lending.
- Authenticates loan data, examines documentation, identifies fraud, evaluates risk and fulfills approved transactions within delegated authority.
- Effectively communicates loan policy and procedural information to existing and potential Credit Union members regarding all lending products via multiple communication channels.
- Prepares loan documentation for all loan products, and add-on services.
- Provides exceptional member service, utilizes cross-sales skills, solves problems, meets established productivity/accuracy standards and displays superior telephone etiquette.
The positions are full time Monday-Friday, salary is DOE.
Download an employment application or pick up an application at any Flagstaff branch.Go to main navigation