The Online Branch complete with a Spanish version is ready to help you!
To log-on to the Online Branch:
Click here to log on to our Online Branch, check your balance, view history, transfer funds, set up e-notifications, e-statements or pay bills.
Click here to apply for a loan, it is quick, secure, easy and we have some of the best rates and terms around!
Need to reorder checks? Click here.
Mobile Banking will need to set-up in Home Banking- Log in, Click the Self Service tab, Click Mobiliti then follow the instructions:
Register in the Online Branch. Required for SMS (text) and WAP (browser) Banking.
1) Login to your account via the NEW Online Branch
2) Click on the “Self Service” tab
3) Go to the “Self Service” area and select “Mobiliti”
4) Click OK
5) Check the box that says “I accept these Terms and Conditions” then click “Continue”
6) Choose the services that you want. The apps can be downloaded with the links provided, or a link can be sent to your phone. Check the boxes for other service on the right (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, Alerts). A comparison of services is found at the bottom.
7) If you chose Mobile Browser, Text, or Alerts, you will need to select your time zone and the accounts to use for these services. The “Mobile Banking Nickname” is used for texting and should be very short. Click Continue.
8) Enter your cell phone number to receive an activation code via text. Click Continue.
9) Enter the activation code into the specified box on the Virtual Branch site and click “Activate”
10) It will then tell you that activation has been successful and will text you instructions on how to access the services.
11) If you have a smart phone, you should bookmark the Mobile Browser link.
Register by downloading the app.
1) Download the TouchBanking app from the appropriate app store by searching “TouchBanking” or using the links below.
2) Launch the app. When prompted, enter your App Code “Coconino” and enter your Virtual Branch logon ID.
3) Answer the challenge question if presented with one.
4) Enter your Virtual Branch security code.
Register using the Mobile Browser site.
1) You can add a link to this site to your homepage or send it out for members to use.
2) Go to your mobile browser site: https://mobile.netit.financial-net.com/coconinofcu/webkit/
3) Sign in using your Online Branch logon ID.
4) Answer the challenge question if presented with one.
5) Enter your Online Branch security code.
Prior to July 31st make sure you have downloaded the recent information to Quicken, there will not be any history available in the NEW Online Branch. Click the Links for further instructions on downloading Quicken.
Quicken (Windows & Mac) QuickBooks (Windows & Mac)
Quicken (Windows & Mac)
QuickBooks (Windows & Mac)