The Online Branch has a Spanish version ready to help you!
Click here to log on to our Online Branch, check your balance, view history, transfer funds, set up e-notifications, e-statements or pay bills.
Click here to apply for a loan, it is quick, secure, easy and we have some of the best rates and terms around!
Need to reorder checks? Click here.
Mobile Banking is easy to set up just log into Home Banking and link your account and phone- After you log-in to Home Banking, Click the Self Service tab, Click Mobiliti then follow the instructions:
1) Login to your account via the Online Branch
2) Click on the “Self Service” tab
3) Go to the “Self Service” area and select “Mobiliti”
4) Click OK
5) Check the box that says “I accept these Terms and Conditions” then click “Continue”
6) Choose the services that you want. The apps will be downloaded from a link sent to your phone. Check the boxes for other service on the right (Mobile Browser, Text Messaging, Alerts). A comparison of services is found at the bottom of the page.
7) If you chose Mobile Browser, Text, or Alerts, you will need to select your time zone and the accounts to use for these services. The “Mobile Banking Nickname” is used for texting and should be very short. Click Continue.
8) Enter your cell phone number to receive an activation code via text. Click Continue.
9) Enter the activation code into the specified box on Online Branch and click “Activate”
10) It will then tell you that activation has been successful and will text you instructions on how to access the services.
11) If you have a smart phone, you should bookmark the Mobile Browser link.
A great place to get more information about being safe Online is StaySafeOnline.org